- You cannot add "Ravemen PR2400" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Good For: Road Cycling / Cycle Commuting
With a new curved lens optical design, the Ravemen LR800P gives out even-distributed flood light and provides side visibility, great for road cycling and daily commuting. With battery run time extension function, the light is also ideal for long-distance bike travel or an endurance cycle event.
The LR800P features:
- – Up to 800 lumens output
- – Curved lens – even light output and side visibility – great for road cycling and daily commuting
- – Runtime can be extended by connecting to an external power source
- – Wired remote button available (sold separately)
- – Multiple brightness levels and daytime visible rapid flashing modes
- – Micro USB charging point compatible with most phone chargers
- – Integrated self-contained design, compact and light weight
- – Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- – Quick release – compatible with handlebars 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
Out of stock
LR800P Curved Lens with SideVisibility
Great for Road Riding and Daily Commuting
Max 800 lumens
Featuring the new curved lens optical design, LR800P gives out even-distributed flood light and provides side visibility, great for road cycling and daily commuting. Featuring battery run time extension function, the light could also be used for long-distance bike travel or endurance events.
1. Specifically designed curved lens – even light and side visibility – great for road cycling and daily commuting
2. Extended battery runtime by connecting with an external power source
3. Wired remote button available (sold separately)
4. Multiple brightness levels and daytime visible rapid flashing for night and daytime riding
5. Micro USB charging point compatible with most phone chargers
6. Integrated self-contained design, compact and light weight
7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
8. Quick release design for easy slide in and out – compatible with handlebars of 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
Battery: 2600mAh/ 3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 85mm (L)*36mm (W)*30mm (H); Weight (Headlight): 120g
Materials: The main body is made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made using durable plastic
Specifically designed curved lens
The curved lens creates an even-distributed flood light with excellent beam throw and provides side visibility.
Great for road cycling and commuting
Battery runtime extension
Extend the runtime of the battery by connecting with external power source for emergency lighting when the light is in low power – great for long-distance cycling, events or races
Multiple brightness levels and rapid flashing
Three constant brightness levels with high lumens or long run-time for different riding environments during night riding.
Rapid flashing mode for daytime riding to increase your visibility.
Wired remote button (sold separately)
Click to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip, long press and hold for max output
Upside down mount available (sold separately)
Save your handlebar space by mounting the light upside down.
A Garmin device can be attached to the top of this mount.