- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Good For: Road Cycling / Cycle Commuting
The CR500 is a compact handlebar-mounted light for urban riding and daily commuting. With Ravemen patented DuaLens optical design, CR500 illuminates the road with an even-distributed flood light and has no dazzle to oncoming riders, drivers and pedestrians. Working much the same way as a vehicle light on dipped beam. Using the wired remote button, you can change the brightness levels safely without releasing the handlebars
The CR500 features:
- – DuaLens optical low beam – no dazzle and glare for oncoming traffic
- – Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing grip on the handlebars
- – Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
- – Durable anodized aluminium body with excellent heat dissipation
- – Multiple brightness modes and a daytime flashing mode
- – Micro USB charging point compatible with most phone chargers
- – Integrated self-contained design, compact and light weight
- – Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- – Quick release – compatible with handlebars 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
1 in stock
To See Safely
Without Dazzling Other Road Users
Max 500 lumens
The Ravemen CR500 is a compact headlight for urban riding and daily commuting. With a patented DuaLens optical design, CR500 illuminates the road with an even distributed flood of light and has no dazzle to oncoming road-users and pedestrians. Using the wired remote button, brightness levels can be changed safely without releasing the grip.
1. Even light distribution and no dazzle to other road users
2. Wired remote – safely change brightness levels
3. Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
4. Durable aluminium body with good heat dissipation
5. Multiple brightness levels and daytime flashing modes
6. Micro USB charging point compatible with most phone chargers
7. Integrated self-contained design, compact and light weight
8. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
9. Quick-release design for easy slide in and out – compatible with handlebars of 22.2mm to 35mm diameter
LED: 1*CREE XP-G2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
Battery: 1700mAh/ 3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
Dimensions (Headlight): 83.5mm (L)*29mm (W)*32mm (H); Weight (Headlight): 92g
Materials: The main body is made of aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made using durable plastic
DuaLens optical low beam
Ravemen have designed a highly efficient light, similar in use to a vehicle low beam headlight. This provides a broad close-range floodlight with an anti-glare cut-off line – meaning no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders, drivers and pedestrians.
Great for road cycling and commuting – the friendly light which shows consideration for others.
Wired remote button
Change the brightness levels safely without releasing the handlebars during riding. Lomg press to activate the maximum output.
Integrated self-contained design
Compact and light weight. Easy to release and mount the light for ease of daily use. Charging via most standard USB chargers.
IPX6 water resistance and durable anodized aluminium body
Ready for extreme weather and riding situations