NiteRider Lumina 750
Good For: Cycle Commuting / Occasional off road
A great choice for a Commuter light and for night time track and trail riding
The Lumina 750 has always attracted great reviews (from MBR, MTBR, OutdoorGearLab and others) and the Lumina line has been the number 1 light range in the US. Designed and manufactured in California, this is a well built light with great performance, a solid mount and it is easy to use.
The Lumina 750 features:
- – Up to 750 lumens output – with a beam penetration of 180 metres
- – Illuminated switch
- – Wide, even beam pattern
- – Robust and tough design
- – Run times from 1.5 hours to 18 hours
- – Secure handlebar mount, easy to remove and install
- – Relatively wide, even beam pattern
- – USB charging
- – Low battery indicator
- – Three constant and one flashing mode
- – Light can be ‘locked’ to prevent accidental switching on
The Lumina 750 is a great choice as a light for cycle commuting on roads or unlit trails. It could also be used for night time trail / track riding. A powerful light with up to 750 lumens to light up the route with a wide beam pattern, up to 180 metres ahead.
The Lumina NiteRider range of lights are designed and manufactured in California and have always attracted great reviews.
The Lumina 750 is a rugged light (750 lumens output). It has an illuminated switch for easy operation, three constant light levels and one flashing (daytime) mode. The built in usb rechargeable battery will run for between 1.5 and 18 hours depending on the settings used.
Supplied with a solid handlebar mount, the light can be removed and attached in seconds.
Charged using a standard USB charger (complete charge time is 2.5 hours).
The light unit weighs just 172 grams.