Ferei HL65 Battery Pack
Four cell battery pack for the Ferei HL65.
- – Four cell rechargeable lithium pack rated at 10400MaH (3.7v)
- – Increases runtimes (by a factor of 4) for the Ferei HL65 headlight
- – Includes circuit overcharge/discharge protection which will increase the life of the battery pack
- – Allows removal of the single cell from the Ferei HL65 resulting in a lighter weight of the headlight
- – Can be quickly and easily connected to the HL65 – no tools required
- – Compatible with the Ferei extension cable
This is a high quality 4 cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack produced specifically for the Ferei HL65 Led Headlight. It offers added flexibility and extended run times for the Ferei HL65 headlight.
Rated at 10400 mAh (3.7v) this battery pack connects to the Ferei HL65 headlight using an 88cm Ferei extension cable and can be used in place of the 1 cell battery pack supplied with the HL65.
This battery pack offers approximately quadruple the runtimes of the standard 1 cell supplied with the HL65 Headlight and allows the HL65 to be worn on the head without the battery pack. In this mode, the HL65 headlight alone weighs just 119 grams.
To use, unscrew the connector on the HL65 Headlight between the switch and battery pack, remove the battery pack from the HL65 (no tools required) and connect the extension cable and battery.
The battery cells are protected against overcharge/discharge (which will extend the life of the battery pack) and are supplied in a hard waterproofed case. The battery can be carried in a battery belt (as offered by BrightBikeLights – see Spares) or strapped to a bike frame etc.
The extension cable connects to the light unit and battery using secure screw connectors.
NOTE: Extension cable needs to be purchased seperately (not included).