Ferei HL50 Battery Pack
Four cell battery pack for the Ferei HL50.
- – Four cell rechargeable lithium pack rated at 5500MaH (7.4v)
- – Increases runtimes (by a factor of 2) for the Ferei HL50 headlight
- – Includes circuit overcharge/discharge protection which will increase the life of the battery pack
- – Allows removal of the two cells from the Ferei HL50 resulting in a lighter weight of the headlight
- – Can be quickly and easily connected to the HL50 – no tools required
- – Compatible with the Ferei extension cable
- Also available in the Ferei HL50 Expansion Pack
This is a high quality 4 cell rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack produced specifically for the Ferei HL50 Dual Led Headlight. It offers added flexibility and extended run times for the Ferei HL50 headlight.
Rated at 5500 mAh (7.4v) this battery pack connects to the Ferei HL50 headlight using the 88cm Ferei extension cable and can be used in place of the 2 cell battery pack supplied with the HL50.
This battery pack offers approximately double the runtimes of the standard 2 cells supplied with the HL50 Headlight and allows the HL50 to be worn on the head without the 2 cell battery pack. In this mode, the HL50 headlight weighs just 137 grams.
To use, unscrew the connector on the HL50 Headlight between the switch and battery pack, remove the battery pack from the HL50 (no tools required) and connect the extension cable and battery.
The battery cells are protected against overcharge/discharge (which will extend the life of the battery pack) and are supplied in a hard waterproofed case. The battery can be carried in a battery belt (as offered by BrightBikeLights – see Spares) or strapped to a bike frame etc.
The extension cable connects to the light unit and battery using secure screw connectors.
NOTE: Extension cable needs to be purchased separately (not included).
There are no reviews yet.